[Radiance-general] [help] tregenza.cal missing in Mac

Ji Zhang hope.zh at gmail.com
Fri Aug 5 21:46:28 PDT 2011

Dear Radiance experts,

May I confirm with you that the tregenza.cal file as mentioned in the
rtcontrib tutorial (pp.16) by Axel Jacobs is only available in the Windows
version of Radiance installed through installing DaySim or DIVA for Rhino?

Axel's rtcontrib tutorial:
http://www.jaloxa.eu/resources/radiance/documentation/docs/rtcontrib_lesson.pdf

I can't find the tregenza.cal and other .cal files such as reinhard.cal in
/usr/local/lib/ray directory where the Radiance library files are put for
Mac version of Radiance.

If it is the case, can I simply copy those missing library files for the
Windows version of Radiance to the /usr/local/lib/ray directory in Mac?

Thanks!
- Ji