[Radiance-general] The Return of *Rendering with Radiance*

Randolph M. Fritz randolph+LD at panix.com
Mon Aug 1 17:25:47 PDT 2011

[Whoops!  Gmane is protective of my e-mail address.  Too protective in this case.  This was the message I was going to send, with unmangled e-mail addresses.]

At long last this most necessary reference returns!  We plan to have paper copies ready for the Radiance Workshop.  A downloadable PDF version will follow in six months.

Paper copies are priced at US$35 + shipping.  The PDF version will be available in six months for no charge.

The books will be a black-and-white softcover for study, marking, tabbing, and use while your screen is covered with your beautiful renderings.  It has a professionally-printed color cover, costs no more than a pile of pages in a binder, and is infinitely more convenient.  The color plates from the original will be available online.

I am taking pre-orders via PayPal to randolph at panix.com.  (You can use a credit card, or send me a PO.)  I'm going to have stock at the Workshop, but only a limited number of copies--I may sell out.  If you want to make sure you get one there, pre-order.  I will not charge shipping if you buy one from me at the Workshop.

We will be setting up a web page for orders.

After the Workshop, I will ship individual books for $6 (media mail) to anywhere in the continental USA.  For quantity orders, or shipping outside the USA, e-mail me at randolph+RwR at panix.com.

Randolph M. Fritz
randolph at panix.com