[Radiance-general] Help - Radiance / LEED

Ignacio Fajardo primiark at gmail.com
Wed Apr 20 05:53:52 PDT 2011

Hi Rob

I feel a litle lost here .... have two doubt :

- The first is how to specify Radiance calculate irradiance

I was searching  where to specify -I (the capitol i) to rtrace in Radiance
to calculate irradiance instead radiance and I found in Autodesk Ecotect
Calculation wizard - Radiance Analysis (step 10-11) the -I blank, but i dont
know what to do because is already wrote and have a blank beside. Others
command have diferents values. I´m in the right place to specify?

- My second doubt is in what place i need to  "mutiply the rgb irrandiance
values by V lambda"  I need to be in Analysis Grid Management - Edit Grid
Data in Ecotect ?

Rob I´m  really  thankful for your help.

Best regards

--
        Jorge Ignacio Fajardo F-A
                   Arquitecto *MDCS*