[Radiance-general] HELP

Krystyna Zelenay kzelenay at berkeley.edu
Wed Apr 13 10:58:37 PDT 2011

Hi,

Here's a helpful tutorial for using Ecotect in conjunction with DAYSIM/Radiance:
http://www.gsd.harvard.edu/research/gsdsquare/Publications/GettingStartedwithEcotectRadianceDaysim.pdf

Here's another tutorial, but it is geared specifically towards DAYSIM:
http://www.nrc-cnrc.gc.ca/obj/irc/doc/daysim-tutorial.pdf

The Ecotect square 1 website used to have quite a bit of useful
information, including how to position a camera but am not sure where
and if this information was moved after the merger with Autodesk. I
think it may have been moved here: http://wiki.naturalfrequency.com/

Krystyna