[Radiance-general] Radiance to Trnsys

Andy McNeil amcneil at lbl.gov
Wed Sep 15 13:27:03 PDT 2010

Hi Marion,

You should have a look at Building Controls Virtual Testbed (BCVTB): https://gaia.lbl.gov/bcvtb/FrontPage

BCVTB can be used to link various simulation programs.  The user manual describes how to use Radiance with BCVTB (it's done via system command actors to call scripts).  TRNSYS is on the list of programs to be connected with BCVTB, but I don't think it has been done yet.

Michael Wetter at LBNL is the person to contact about BCVTB and connecting simulation programs.

Best,
Andy