[Radiance-general] LBNL Window6 & dctimestep

Bissell, Andrew a.bissell at cundall.com
Sun Oct 24 07:05:36 PDT 2010

Thanks Thomas, Just noticed the ; should be : when reading a previous radiance online post.  All is now well here.

Regards

Andrew
Andrew Bissell
B.Eng(Hons) C.Eng MSLL MCIBSE MIET
Associate Lighting Designer
Cundall Light4
Direct: 0161 200 1235
Mobile: 07899 907 978
Office: 0161 244 5660
 Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail