[Radiance-general] rsensor and rtcontrib

Anne Iversen iversen.anne at gmail.com
Sun Nov 28 09:04:18 PST 2010

Hi,
Finally I've tried to pipe the rays from rsensor to
rtcontrib...unfortunately without any luck. I've just installed the HEAD
again but this hasn't solved my problem. No errors or messages are
generated, so I don't have any 'feeling' of what might be going wrong...Am I
missing something in my command line below?

rsensor -vf views/WattStopper.vf sensors/WattStopper_LS-290C.dat . |
rtcontrib -c 10000 -fo @rtc.opt -e MF:1 -f reinhart.cal -b rbin -o
results/photosensors/patches/p%d.dat -m sky_glow -w octrees/SBi_Whitesky.oct

my view file is as follows:
rvu -vtv -vp 10.86 0.84 9.025 -vd 0 -1 0 -vu 0 0 1

the sensorfile is the WattStopper_LS-290, with the exact same data as used
in SPOT. This file contains 10000 points, why I have added the -c 10000, to
obtain the average value from the traced rays as output.

Best regards,
Anne in snowy Denmark