[Radiance-general] Radiance Ecotect 2011 and Ecote'ct v5

alexis Loubeyre aloubeyre2 at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 22 05:56:31 PST 2010

Hi everyone,

Does anyone have some troubles with Ecotect 2011 and Radiance for dayllight Factor Calculation?

When i compare the dyalight factor using Ecotect v5 with radiance or Ecotect 2011 with Radiance as well, the results are completly different. Even when i'm only using Ecotect to calculate the Daylight Factor.

Regards,

Alexis