[Radiance-general] Request for training workshop on Radiance linux

vidya gowda vidyacg80 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 19 12:16:11 PST 2010

Dear Radiance Users,

I am a PhD student focusing on daylight studies and would like to use
radiance linux for my research. We have a windows 7 and the linux version of
radiance is accessed virtually. I am getting stuck with using the software,
and operating with the command lines, and would greatly appreciate if anyone
could suggest a workshop or online training sessions or some basics. Sorry
for such beginner questions but can I also know what language and supporting
software should I work with to be able to write the commands.

Thanks in advance,

Kind regards,

Vidya Gowda,
vidyacg at vt.edu