[Radiance-general] Re: Python Radiance Package

Randolph M. Fritz RFritz at lbl.gov
Mon Nov 8 10:33:32 PST 2010

If people are interested, the Labs is offering subversion server space
on one of our servers.  When we get the website update project a bit
further along, we'll be able to give the project a page, too.

Randolph M. Fritz • RFritz at lbl.gov
Environmental Energy Technologies Division • Lawrence Berkeley Labs

Randolph M. Fritz • RFritz at lbl.gov
Environmental Energy Technologies Division • Lawrence Berkeley Labs