[Radiance-general] Re: Upgrading to R4: "There were some errors."

Jack de Valpine jedev at visarc.com
Tue May 11 09:50:57 PDT 2010

Hi Cramer,

This must be a special cal file that your firm has developed. For any
custom cal files that we develop I place them in a separate library
(separate from the radiance standard lib), this way we know what we have
developed. If your firm has used a similar model for any custom files
then you may just need to find out "where" they are on your 3.9
installation and make sure that RAYPATH is also pointing to your custom
library location.

It is a bit puzzling that removing the -n 4 switch makes the rtrace run
work...

-Jack

--
# Jack de Valpine