[Radiance-general] Falsecolor auto scale

Thomas Bleicher tbleicher at googlemail.com
Thu May 6 07:55:26 PDT 2010

Giovanni.

The "-s auto" option uses phisto and sed to work out the maximum scale
from the image. One or both may not be available on your system. BTW:
Where does the falsecolor binary come from? The 3.9 MinGW bundle does
not have it, iirc. Perhaps that feature is not implemented at all.

As for falsecolor2 I just haven't implemented the "auto" option.

If you can script a bit you can try to find the max value with
pextreme and calculate a maximum scale from that.

Regards,
Thomas