[Radiance-general] gensky

Greg Ward gregoryjward at gmail.com
Sat Mar 27 14:09:00 PDT 2010

Hi Jia,

Your compile results are strange.  It seems like all the binary files
are being compiled, but the final copy to your executable destination
is usually skipped.  This may be due to a false error being reported
by the linker or some other configuration problem.  I would try
rerunning "makeall install" a second time to see if that doesn't fix
it.  It shouldn't be necessary, but something is wrong with your build
system.

-Greg