[Radiance-general] gensky

Thomas Bleicher tbleicher at googlemail.com
Sat Mar 27 10:31:56 PDT 2010

If you did not download and install the "rad3R9supp" package you are
probably missing libtiff and the makeall script complains about errors
related to that. ra_tiff has not been created and other converters
have not been installed to the ../bin directory. Those were the
problems I remember; it's worth checking.

Thomas