radiance-online.org (was: Re: [Radiance-general] Radiance 4.0 release)

Greg Ward gregoryjward at gmail.com
Thu Mar 18 08:58:00 PDT 2010

Thanks for the reminder about the 2009 workshop.  I have been so
swamped with other things, that I haven't had time for the usual
website updates.  I'm not really the competent person to do those, but
I'm the only one at the moment...

I'll also put the 4.0 distribution up on radiance-online, once I get
the kinks out!

Cheers,
-Greg