[Radiance-general] Radiance 4.0 release

Rob Guglielmetti rpg at rumblestrip.org
Wed Mar 17 17:12:01 PDT 2010

Hi Rob,

You might just try compiling your own binaries from source, and when you get to the part of the makeall script that presents the Rmakefile, and asks you if you want to change it, simply answer yes; you'll be dropped in a vi window where you can change X11 to X11R6. I always had to do that on some Linux boxes I used to admin.