[Radiance-general] su2rad import numeric results

Cramer Silkworth silkworth at transsolar.com
Fri Mar 12 14:11:27 PST 2010

Hi Thomas & All

I'm experimenting with su2rad as a new way of doing our daylight studies
(second time actually, hopefully i get a good workflow fully developed
this time). I don't have it fully working yet, but I do have useful
radiance geometry exports that i can use with our existing radiance
(linux) setup. Now I just need to get results back into SketchUp. I see
that su2rad can import "numeric results," but what format are these
supposed to be? I'm not running radiance from sketchup yet, but I ought
to be able to reformat the results I do have to view in SketchUp (if
it's plain text). Can anyone out there tell me what file type/format I
need to be using, and maybe send a sample file so I can see the
contents? Or do I really need to get the windows-based radiance side of
things up and running? I may be trying to put a square peg into a round
hole...

Thanks,
Cmamer
--
*Cramer Silkworth
212 219 2255 | silkworth at transsolar.com <mailto:silkworth at transsolar.com>

Transsolar Climate Engineering
Technical consulting for energy efficiency and environmental quality in
buildings.
New York - Stuttgart - Munich*