[Radiance-general] radiance programer in Chicago

Greg Ward gregoryjward at gmail.com
Sat Mar 6 09:24:26 PST 2010

If the surfaces are "partly specular" then you can still treat it in
mkillum.  If it is purely specular, or has a purely specular
component, it gets a bit more complicated and you'd have to use the
mirror type, but mkillum would still work so long as the surfaces are
flat.  The photon mapping method really only applies when your
surfaces are both highly specular and curved, which I don't think is
the case, here.

Cheers,
-Greg