[Radiance-general] radiance programer in Chicago

Greg Ward gregoryjward at gmail.com
Sat Mar 6 08:38:35 PST 2010

Hi George,

I can't think of anyone in the Chicago area off-hand, but others on
the list may be able to refer you (or suggest themselves).

It looks like the elements in your system are diffusing, which means
you could probably model them with standard Radiance using the mkillum
program.  Most advanced users who apply Radiance to daylighting
problems should be familiar with this method, and could help you.  It
would require some scripting as Lars points out, but this is pretty
standard in the context of daylighting problems.

Best,
-Greg