[Radiance-general] Re: rpiece error

Rob Guglielmetti rpg at rumblestrip.org
Thu Mar 4 19:33:54 PST 2010

I used OSX to create a simple args file from the command line for testing purposes, so there's no case funny-stuff going on in that regard. No, not a Windows shell (not at all!). I didn't have a chance to just test with all the args on the command line today, as Jack recommended, but will try tomorrow.

- Rob