[Radiance-general] Daysim - load site

Per Haugaard perhaugaard at yahoo.dk
Mon Mar 1 02:49:11 PST 2010

Dear users,

Just downloaded and installed Daysim on my Ubuntu Linux machine.  Working my way through chapter 5 in the tutorial Daysim halts loading and converting the climate file for Ottawa for Ex5.1, cf. http://perhaugaard.blogspot.com/2010/03/blog-post.html

When I close the daysim window I get the following message: java.io.FileNotFoundExeption: RecentlyOpenedDaysimProjects.dat (Permission denied)

I have granted myself reading and writing permission to all the directories in the daysim library. Does anyone know what could be the problem?

Any help is appreciated.

/Per

Bruger du Yahoo!?
Er du træt af spam?  Yahoo!Mail har den bedste spambeskyttelse, der findes
http://dk.mail.yahoo.com