[Radiance-general] Re: Anyone else using Rhino?

Cramer Silkworth silkworth at transsolar.com
Fri Jun 11 11:10:56 PDT 2010

Randolph,

You may want to look into what Christoph Reinhart (at Harvard GSD) is
developing right now (due out...this summer?). I went to a workshop of
his last summer and he and his grad students demoed some very interested
Rhino/Grasshopper tools to go directly to and from Radiance. I, for one,
am anxiously awaiting this to be released.

-Cramer

On Jun 11, 2010, at 10:55 AM, R Fritz wrote:

> > I'm thinking about Rhino import/export tools and wondering if anyone else would find them useful.
> > --
> > Randolph Fritz . RFritz at lbl.gov
> > Environmental Energy Technologies Division . Lawrence Berkeley Labs

*Cramer Silkworth
212 219 2255 | silkworth at transsolar.com <mailto:silkworth at transsolar.com>
Transsolar Inc. | 134 Spring Street Suite 601 | New York, NY 10012

Transsolar Climate Engineering
Technical consulting for energy efficiency and environmental quality in
buildings.
New York - Stuttgart - Munich*