[Radiance-general] Re: Radiance Geometry Export

R Fritz (LBL) RFritz at lbl.gov
Thu Jun 10 09:06:01 PDT 2010

Greg, when I try this (after first running the Radiance files through
xform to expand all the embedded commands) I see:
  $ rad2mgf expanded.rad | mgf2inv >x.vrml
  <stdin>: 36: Illegal argument value:
  m 50fin_mat =

My fallback was Anselmo's script, which seems to mostly work, though
some geometry doesn't seem to have made it through.

Wish I had the resources to write a rad23dm script, oh, well...

Randolph

Randolph Fritz • RFritz at lbl.gov
Environmental Energy Technologies Division • Lawrence Berkeley Labs