[Radiance-general] Re: Radiance Geometry Export

Cramer Silkworth silkworth at transsolar.com
Wed Jun 9 08:06:46 PDT 2010

Randolph,

I never thought I'd say this, but how about Ecotect? Materials might be
iffy though.

There's a free demo:
http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/pc/index?siteID=123112&id=12602821

-Cramer

--
*Cramer Silkworth
212 219 2255 | silkworth at transsolar.com <mailto:silkworth at transsolar.com>

Transsolar Climate Engineering
Technical consulting for energy efficiency and environmental quality in
buildings.
New York - Stuttgart - Munich*