[Radiance-general] Fwd: How can I assign variables to xform parameters?

Guglielmetti, Robert Robert.Guglielmetti at nrel.gov
Wed Jun 9 07:24:45 PDT 2010

Just to make sure we're all talking about the same thing, when you say
"render these images ... In different sizes" I assume you mean the image is
the same size but the dumbell object is resized. (?)

One way to keep your dumbell assembly to remain constant is to place all the
objects (two boxes and the column) into one .rad file, and then scale/array
that .rad file with its own xform operation(s). Then all the components will
maintain the same spatial relationship.

But I may be totally misunderstanding what you're trying to do (no coffee
yet).

- Rob