[Radiance-general] python

Guglielmetti, Robert Robert.Guglielmetti at nrel.gov
Fri Jul 9 08:24:54 PDT 2010

Just to add to the mix, I've started playing with Ruby and like it a lot,
similar functionality to Python, though certainly a lot less add-ons
available than Python (such as SciPy and NumPY). But, SketchUp's API is in
Ruby, which is a nice way to link a 3D drawing program with Radiance, as
Thomas Bleicher has done with his su2rad plug-in...