[Radiance-general] Removing black areas in imagemapping

Andrew McNeil andrew.mcneil at arup.com
Mon Jan 11 10:19:33 PST 2010

Hi Per,

Perhaps you are experiencing rounding error larger than FTINY.  I¹d suggest
replacing FTINY with a larger value (ie 2e-3) and seeing if black spots
reduce.  A bit of trial and error might be necessary.

If that doesn¹t work can you send more scene info?  I¹d like to see your
falsecolor statement, your colorpict and mixpict material definitions and
perhaps you could post your contour image in hdr format.

Best,
Andy