[Radiance-general] Create constant radiance image

Marija Velickovic maricanis at gmail.com
Tue Jan 5 03:56:02 PST 2010

Hi,

Happy New Year to all members and their families!

Is there some easy 'one command' way to create Radiance image with all
pixels set to some constant value?

Equation like this works, where in dat file are listed pixel values
pvalue -r -h +Y 9 +X 5 -d pixel_file.dat > uniform_image.hdr

But I need images of various resolutions, so not much sense to create dat
file with 1024x1024 or so, equal pixels as input for pvalue.

Is there some way to give some constant radiance value and resolution on
input of pvalue or some other program to create such images?

I tried creation of small image as above and then make it bigger with pfilt,
but if image is completely black (all 0 pixels) for example, pfilt can't
filter it.

Thanks,
Marija.