[Radiance-general] Understanding ies2rad

R Fritz rfritz at u.washington.edu
Wed Feb 24 12:35:30 PST 2010

I wrote something like this in an e-mail the other day, and realized
that it might be of general interest. Then I realized that I wasn't
sure it was correct! In any event, here it is, and I hope it proves
edifying, either for me or for someone else.

--
Randolph Fritz
  design machine group, architecture department, university of washington
rfritz at u.washington.edu -or- rfritz333 at gmail.com