[Radiance-general] Re: ies import

Guglielmetti, Robert Robert.Guglielmetti at nrel.gov
Tue Feb 23 07:45:11 PST 2010

My ltview utility is also useful for checking distribution, and that
orientation was translated the way you expected. It wraps your luminaire in
a 4' square box, places your eye looking along the +y and sets -ds .15 -ab 1
to get a decent view of the light. If working in different units, you can
use the -bs option to scale the "box size" so it's reigned in appropriately.

You can download a copy here:
http://www.rumblestrip.org/downloads/files/ltview.tgz

...and there's a short, stupid post on it here:
http://www.rumblestrip.org/2004/05/10/ltview-a-radiance-utility/