[Radiance-general] Re: ies import

R Fritz rfritz at u.washington.edu
Mon Feb 22 10:21:29 PST 2010

On 2010-02-22 09:10:49 -0800, George Kramerich said:

> Can anybody tell me the simple way to import an ies file into radiance?

Ooops! Hit the wrong button & a partial reply went out.

ies2rad does the basic job, but additional effort is required to
combine the imported photometry with luminaire geometry. I'm working on
a program to make this easier, but it's not quite alpha yet.

What's your situation? What are you trying to do?
--
Randolph Fritz
  design machine group, architecture department, university of washington
rfritz at u.washington.edu -or- rfritz333 at gmail.com