[Radiance-general] Grynberg, part II

Greg Ward gregoryjward at gmail.com
Mon Feb 22 09:32:58 PST 2010

Hi Randolph,

Sorry for the delayed response.  I think this is another report buried
in a box somewhere in my basement, but it's probably not worth digging
out.  Although the work was well-done by Anat, it compares a very old
version of Radiance to Superlite, and in it I seem to remember we
discovered the problem of not subdividing large area sources (such as
windows) for nearby points.  This led to the creation of the -ds
option.  Otherwise, the programs were in fair agreement.

Cheers,
-Greg