[Radiance-general] gendaylit: segmentation fault

Galen Burrell Galen.Burrell at arup.com.au
Sat Feb 20 21:16:04 PST 2010

Hi All,

This is the first time i've tried using gendaylit on my Mac with Radiance 3.9 at home and i keep getting a segmentation fault error.
I've tried recompiling several times and can't seem to get around it.    Thanks for any suggestions.

For example, issuing the following command:
gendaylit 4 13 7 -a 40.3 -o 79.9 -m 75 -W 401 41

returns:
# gendaylit 4 13 7 -a 40.3 -o 79.9 -m 75 -W 401 41
Segmentation fault