[Radiance-general] Radiance Tech in New York

George Kramerich gkramerich at solar-track.com
Thu Feb 4 15:41:51 PST 2010

Stephan

Can you send more samples of your work?

What is your direct email?

Thanks

George

From: radiance-general-bounces at radiance-online.org
[mailto:radiance-general-bounces at radiance-online.org] On Behalf Of
stephanwaz
Sent: Thursday, February 04, 2010 2:30 PM
To: radiance-general at radiance-online.org
Subject: [Radiance-general] Radiance Tech in New York

Hi, I'm Berkeley m. arch without a couple years of radiance experience.  I'm
wondering if anyone out there needs, or know of, any freelance radiance
work.  I'm fixed in New York, but more than happy to work over the
internet/phone.  My Resume is Below.

I'm new to the list so if I've missed any recent postings regarding
something like this, I'd appreciate a point in the right direction.

Thanks

Stephan Wasilewski
549 Riverside Dr.
Apt. 5e
New York, NY 10027

RESUME

Education

University of California, Berkeley
Master of Architecture, December 2008
Gpa: 3.90/4.00
thesis: Discovering Flexibility: finding capacity through transformation and
specificity
Fellowships: 2007-2008 Graduate Department Fellowship

Career Discovery, Harvard Graduate School of Design, Cambridge, MA
June-July 2004

Wesleyan University, Middletown, CT
Bachelor of arts, May 2004
Major: physics
Gpa: 3.50/4.00
Awards: Winner of arch II design competition for Freeman East Asian Studies
addition
(project completed by Smith Osborne architects January 2006)

Work Experience

Payette, Boston, MA
October 2008 - June 2009
Designer
executed design studies, created digital models/renderings
prepared documents for submission, drew schematic level plans

Loisos + Ubbelohde, Alameda, CA
May 2006 - May 2008
architecture intern / Radiance Daylight consultant
Built presentation, study and daylight models
conducted design studies and prepared documents for submission
performed daylight analysis using Radiance synthetic imaging

Center for Environmental Design Research, Berkeley, CA
Summer 2005 / January 2006
Graduate Student Researcher

Training and Skills

International Radiance Conference, Minneapolis, MN
October 2007
Autocad certificate, Middlesex Community College, Middletown, CT
May 2005

computer languages
proficient: python
Familiar: c++   Java   labview   netlogo   Visualbasic

computer programs
Fluent: adobeCS   autocad(2D)   Radiance   Rhinoceros   Sketchup
proficient: Maxwell Render   FormZ
Familiar: Maya   Revit

Interests

architecture: daylighting   alternative energy   flexible design   reuse
the outdoors: biking   rockclimbing   hiking   Food: cooking