[Radiance-general] "INDIRECE"in .rif file

victor li victorpirates at gmail.com
Thu Feb 4 01:29:21 PST 2010

I am sorry about my explianation!
If i delete the rif file and change the command " rad 5.rif" into "oconv
5.rad 5_sky.rad > 5.oct". And run again, the result looks right and
reasonable.

If i donot delete rif file. And simulate with differrent "INDIRECT" number
in rif file and keep other settings the same. The results of illumiance in
the grid are differreent with the changing of "INDIRECT"
I thought the results of illumiance would not change with the different
"INDIRECT" However, it is not. I am confulsed by this. Do you know why?