[Radiance-general] window glass modeling

Achim Geissler achim.geissler at intergga.ch
Wed Dec 29 02:36:39 PST 2010

Hi Milan

depending on your slat geometry be aware that practically no real-world venetian (slat type) blind closes "90°". Actually, quite typical products have a closing angle of approx. 75° at the most. And this leads to additional light transmission in the closed position, of course (for light colors, in any case).

> write it. Thank you anyway. But, how can I use mkillum surface on the inner side
> of the blinds? I checked, when the blinds is down (angle=-90) the surface normal
> of slats points into the office.

Best
Achim