[Radiance-general] Compiling rad4Rall on W7 64 bit Cygwin

Mark de la Fuente MdelaFuente at wmtao.com
Wed Dec 15 11:38:33 PST 2010

That did the trick. Thanks!

Mark

------------------------------

Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2010 08:41:00 +0100
From: Claus Br?ndgaard Madsen <cbm at create.aau.dk>
To: Radiance general discussion <radiance-general at radiance-online.org>
Subject: Re: [Radiance-general] Compiling rad4Rall on W7 64 bit Cygwin

Hi Mark,
I ?resolved? the sighandler issue by applying the fix I found at:
http://www.radiance-online.org/pipermail/radiance-dev/2006-February/000676.html
Quoting:
I came across this problem when compiling Radiance under Interix.  I
resolved it by commenting out these three lines near the top of the file
persist.c:

typedef void (sighandler_t)(int);
static sighandler_t sig_io;
static sighandler_t sig_alrm;

I should warn you that I didn't look into the problem too deeply, so
that may or may not be the best solution!

Doing exactly ?as I was told? I arrived at error free compilation, and I have had no problems running RADIANCE programs since.

Best,
Claus