[Radiance-general] 2011 Radiance Workshop venue

Greg Ward gregoryjward at gmail.com
Mon Dec 6 12:41:35 PST 2010

Hi John,

We haven't received copies of the 2010 slides Jan as yet, and the 2009 workshop isn't linked, but you can find the presentations here:

	http://www.gsd.harvard.edu/research/gsdsquare/RadianceWorkshop2009.html

I see Christoph responded as well, so I'm sure he added this.  We should have a link to it, and I'll make sure we do when we get the 2010 presentations up.

-Greg