[Radiance-general] convert camera exposure to radiance

Greg Ward gregoryjward at gmail.com
Wed Aug 18 06:54:45 PDT 2010

Hi Jelle,

If you have access to a Mac, you can download Photosphere to do this for you:

	http://www.anyhere.com

Mehlika Inanici has done some work validating the software:

	http://faculty.washington.edu/inanici/MI-RESEARCH.html

You can subscribe to the hdri mailing list or look at older postings for more information.

Cheers,
-Greg