[Radiance-general] Re: Cubical sky maps?

Lars O. Grobe grobe at gmx.net
Thu Aug 5 10:18:20 PDT 2010

On 14.06.2010 17:22, John Mardaljevic wrote:
> Randolph's query reminded me that I had a search for cheap domes a while
> ago. This is what I found:

Hi, to complete an old thread on this and to avoid disappointment for
anyone arriving from a search machine, there are acrylic domes available
at Edmund Optics (not cheap but affordable):

http://www.edmundoptics.com/onlinecatalog/displayproduct.cfm?productID=1395

as well as glass domes (not cheap but expensive):

http://www.edmundoptics.com/onlinecatalog/displayproduct.cfm?productID=3147

Just in case someone wants to build some hemispherical capturing device
or such...

Cheers, Lars.