[Radiance-general] Computing irradiances for glow materials

Claus Brøndgaard Madsen cbm at create.aau.dk
Thu Aug 5 05:48:59 PDT 2010

Hi Lars,

I'm sorry. I don't understand what you mean by this. I am assuming that all materials are diffuse, but, as Thomas said, I wish to treat the image as a emitted radiance in an image-based illumination scheme, and I wish to compute the irradiance for every point in the scene under the condition that the backprojected HDR image is the only energy in the scene.

Best,
Claus