[Radiance-general] Re: trans dashboard widget

Greg Ward gregoryjward at gmail.com
Fri Apr 30 08:46:14 PDT 2010

Very cool, Andy!  Only took me a minute to install, and the stops on
the sliders corresponding to legal values are a particularly nice touch.

One item for the wish list would be the ability to specify color
somehow, so one doesn't have to do the luminance conversion thing.
Something like a hue-saturation wheel would work.  Shall I send you an
image for that?

Best,
-Greg