Re: [Radiance-general] two sided surface

[email protected] jedev at visarc.com
Thu Apr 22 09:03:48 PDT 2010

Hey Thomas,

I think there are a few other ways to accomplish this in addition to your suggestion of modifying perforate.cal to use UV coordinates. One method would be to make sure that a matching transform is applied to the material definition. Another method would be using instances for the blind elements.

Best,

-Jack

Sent from my Verizon Wireless Phone