[Radiance-general] Desktop Radiance installation

Mahbub Hassa mahbub.hassa at y7mail.com
Sat Apr 3 06:30:28 PDT 2010

Dear All,

I am a new user of Radiance. For getting a daylighting output, I usually prepare a model in Ecotect and  export it to radiance, which gives me  the randered image. I realized that ,If I could install Desktop Radiance from the website than total process could be shorter and could give me more realistic simulation output. For installing Desktop Radiance, I require AutoCAD R14 or 2002 version. I have the latar version of AutoCAD , but dont have earlier version. Can anyone give me a clue for getting that AutoCAD R14 or how can I install Desktop Radiance .

Thanks for your help.

Mah