[Radiance-general] Antimatter and windows

Zack Rogers zrogers at ideasi.com
Wed Sep 9 22:12:46 PDT 2009

Hi Lars, I tried "void" as the modifier and did not get any hole in my
wall from either side.  Also, if the first definition makes the backside
of the surfaces grey, then it would have been seen that way from both
sides of the wall.  The shadow side looks correct.  It seems like
inconsistent behaviour.

Zack

  ZACK ROGERS, P.E., LEED AP, IESNA

INTEGRATED DESIGN ASSOCIATES, INC