[Radiance-general] Daylight passing between two rooms?

Per Haugaard perhaugaard at yahoo.dk
Tue Oct 27 04:00:33 PDT 2009

Dear users,

In a current project studies need to be done for an interior room with glazed partition walls. The sunlight is passing to the room through glazed partitions both from an 'atrium' and from the facade.

This is the first time I am doing this types of studies. I know sunlight passing between zones in ESP-r/Radiance is treated as a diffuse source. How is this treated in Radiance?

I am in particular interested in hearing if there is any special parameters that I have to include when using rtrace, rcalc and rpict for this type of studies.

Any input is appreciated :)

Best regards

Per

      Trænger du til at se det store billede? Kelkoo giver dig gode tilbud på LCD TV! Se her http://dk.yahoo.com/r/pat/lcd