[Radiance-general] Tai Hollingsbee is out of the office.

Tai.Hollingsbee at ghd.com Tai.Hollingsbee at ghd.com
Sun Oct 18 12:02:07 PDT 2009

I will be out of the office starting  19/10/2009 and will not return until
02/11/2009.

I will respond to your message when I return. Please forward any queries to
kassie.anderson at ghd.com.au

Thank you

This email and all attachments are confidential. For further important information about emails sent to or from GHD or if you have received this email in error, please refer to http://www.ghd.com/emaildisclaimer.html