[Radiance-general] glass diffuser?

Victor Li victorpermanent at gmail.com
Mon Oct 12 19:33:29 PDT 2009

Thank you very much!

frosted glass can scatter sunlight to avoid glare buy it would  have lower
transmittance.

You just mentioned a structure with clear glass, acrylic, polycarbonat. I am
wondering what kind of structure it is and is any product in the market?

i am using Desktop Radiance. How can i difine this kind of property in
Desktop radiance?

By the way i am wondering, Radiance for UNIX and Desktop Radiance which one
is more popular and more people use?