[Radiance-general] Using dayfact Script

Greg Ward gregoryjward at gmail.com
Sat Oct 10 12:04:01 PDT 2009

Somehow, I lost the dollar sign on $srctemp in my single line of code,
bringing up the old Unix fortune:

"Every program has at least one bug and can be shortened by at least
one instruction -- from which, by induction, one can deduce that every
program can be reduced to one instruction which doesn't work." (Author
Unknown)

-Greg