[Radiance-general] getting irradiance from source defined inphotometric units

Lars O. Grobe grobe at gmx.net
Sat Oct 10 09:01:48 PDT 2009

Hi!

> I will continue using white as a default light source color

Hm, would that reflect the photometry to radiometry conversion in the
case of a source with line spectrum? I would have usually done the same,
and used a WHITE keyword in my IES. However, I am not sure about the
conversion of a source with a non continous spectrum to radiometric
units (which is what I need). I had been hoping that the lamp-lookup in
ies2rad might care about this.

Cheers, Lars.